1.1K views

I guarantee that each person who became successful in WFG became good at hiding the truth from people, and also good at ignoring the truth for themselves.The whole history of the company is based on making more commissions and taking advantage of the consumer.

If you are willing to become successful at the expense of your clients, with the consequences to appear decades later, than WFG is the right place for you.If not, email me at saynotowfg@gmail.com and I would be happy to share my experiences within WFG.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with World Financial Group. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about World Financial Group.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare World Financial Group to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with World Financial Group?

Comments

#1141942

“Hiding the truth from people” is RIGHT.

Here’s this, straight out of WFG’s System Manual

“Avoid the Scenario of Disaster.

**If you start answering too many questions**, it takes the edge off the prospect’s curiosity.”

Are you kidding me?! You seriously say that?

Btw, that manual mentions “dream” 17 times. It mention “insurance” twice.

You gonna tell me this isn’t more about selling a dream and an actual product?

The product being a pricey lousy IUL that siphons off $100s of your hard-earned bucks every month and can explode decades from now leaving you with *nada*? WFG is legalized institutionalized systematized evil.

It ruthlessly plays on the hopes of the ignorant and the desperate.And gives a fertile hunting ground to the immoral and the amoral.

Spoken like a true employee who does absolutely nothing. You are better off making some else rich.

to Anonymous #1139577

Actually, I haven't been an employee since 2010, and I currently own 2 businesses in 2 different fields including one in this industry. Thanks for coming out.

to Anonymous Berkeley, California, United States #1141486

Whatevs.Like we're supposed to believe you?

We don't know you from Adam.

Or Eve.So just say whatever you want.

to William3 #1142374

This was the OP replying to the Anonymous who said "spoken like a true employee" :)

to William3 Berkeley, California, United States #1142451

Whoops! (blush) Thanks Anon author of #1142374!

to Anonymous #1140286

Yeah, just like the way the 99+ % of the WFG downline make the top

to Anonymous Berkeley, California, United States #1141491

"Making some else rich." Right. Just like you do for your top one percent while the bottom 99 percent make poverty income. But hey why don't you hit me up with some more of your mindless WFG blather?

to Anonymous Parksville, British Columbia, Canada #1144551

It is better to honest employee than a deceitful crook. WFG is for losers to get successful . True leaders do not work at WFG.

Vancouver, you say “...each person who became successful in WFG became good at hiding the truth from people, and also good at ignoring the truth for themselves…”

You got that right!!

My recruiter did everything in his power--and succeeded--to keep me from reading the FFIUL policy, WFG USA/Transamerica’s flagship product.I asked him basic questions--like what are the guaranteed maximum fees?--and he couldn’t answer them.

And he owns this policy!

That was it. I ended the interview. I said NO to WFG.

How can people buy--and esp sell--products they don’t understand?

Oh right. Those dancing dollar signs.

"Successful" WFGers cover their eyes and spread the bad karma.They pretend their willful ignorance is their defence.