593 views
2.0

ANOTHER DECEPTIVE, WELL THOUGHT OUT MARKETING TECHNIQUE, LET'S USE WORKSHOPS TO RECRUIT NEW MEMBERS FOR OUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS. Then AT THE LAST WORKSHOP LETS PRESSURE THEM TO BECOME AGENTS, IF NOT PUT THEM THEOUGH ALL WORKSHOPS AGAIN.

when I saw the workshops I told myself that the company is now truly deceptive and I left. I said I'm going back to school and will work on my health (cause they transferred me under my cousin to complete his pyramid cause even he sucks *** at this. They literally have "a numbers game." They are told by their leader to recruit 10 to get 1 devoted leg, etc. They are told college is a waste of money. They are told you'll learn more financial knowledge here than anywhere else. They are PRESSURED INTO BUYING VACATION TICKETS TO GO ON 1st CLASS VACATIONS TO SHOW OFF TO THEIR FAMILY only to come home broke. After defending them on here at one point I decided to examine William3's comments to the T and have decided to join the force that will shine light on this company. Yes those "Educational" workshops are only there to eventually recruit you, look at CHAPTER 5, as a matter of fact I will post a whole workbook on here anonymously. (They told us not to because they're scared of the revelation) Chapter 5 clearly states how you become an agent with us... (Guess what, they probably pressured you to become a "member" already).

My question to you WFG-WSB folks...

1) Are these people really learning anything? Or JUST BUYING AN OVERPRICED PORTFOLIO?

2) Why do you stress RECRUITING MEMBERS if THE GOAL OF AN 'EDUCATIONAL' WORKSHOP is to EDUCATE THE USER 1st? On the HW of these workshops it says to BRING 1 PERSON NEXT TIME (MINIMUM!?!)

3) Why do you all make it sound like school will do nothing and JOBs will do nothing when clearly most of your agents are DEAD BROKE.. I don't care if x% makes 100,000$/ year because I checked that statistic, they don't earn it EVERY YEAR, that statistic counted how many earned it ONCE... Oh and DONT FORGET THE AMOUNT OF CHARGEBACK 60-70% of those people had... There's much more claimed losses.

I can't wait till the FTC gets you cause you overcharged my parent on an FFIUL policy when I'm already scratching for money for college and food... You did not require any financial analysis or DIME method and even if you did, THE AGENT DIDNT KNOW HOW TO USE IT! "Anyone can do this" NO, THEY NEED THE PROPER EDUCATION, LIFE EXPERIENCE, LICENSES, and SECURITY. I have all the literature they gave me and will start posting every week, BUT BY ALL MEANS, ANYONE ELSE WHO WANTS TO SHOW THE LITERATURE THEY GAVE DO SO, BE brave!

Product or Service Mentioned: World Financial Group Seminar.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Location: Sacramento, California

Comments

Yes please post every page of every workbook, manual, guide, worksheet, contract, etc...so we can all see the inner workings of this group and confirm what we already know...they are only there to help themselves on the backs of unsuspecting families.

Yes please post every page of every workbook, handbook, contract, etc....you can get your hands on. It would be wonderful to finally expose them for who they really are....a MLM scheme with no regards for helping anyone but themselves.

Although I've only been at WFG for only a year and subsequently quit of course, I'm going to try to answer some of those questions and I apologize if it's not all too helpful but I still would like to contribute since I lost important relationships and money due to this terrible company. For the first question, those people aren't really learning anything in all honesty.

I believe it's mainly just to make them FEEL like they're learning something when they're are NOT. I was almost dragged into a workshop by my former WFG upline and just judging from the book he tried to push on me (stating it was 'informational' and written by Xuan Nguyen I believe), it's nothing of real content. It's basically a finances for extreme dummies. Even the 'For Dummies' books teach more.

Now a business major, I can safely say that it teaches nothing about real finance and investment. The book merely states rather basic terms and how some investment plans work, but never in real detail despite this topic being extremely complicated in the first place. Despite other types of investments such as government bonds and low cost S&P index funds being much safer, they repeatedly push you to buy an FFIUL under the guise of it being a "stable 'foundation' for money growth and that it is savings put under the life insurance umbrella to avoid taxes". He was also unable to answer my questions about costs and fees.

I say that verbatim from my former WFG upline by the way. For the second question, like I said before, WFGers stress recruiting in workshops to trick people into thinking/feeling that it's the path to riches and then gain new agents because of that to fulfill the pyramid. As for the last question, I can say it's so joining would sound more enticing. For my WFG branch in Houston, they mainly target uneducated or poor folk (mainly minorities) who are vulnerable or perhaps even desperate for some money.

By stating that college and jobs do nothing, it keeps new recruits uneducated and less likely to ask questions, making WFG appear viable since 'anyone can do it'. In addition, it would also keep those who fell for this ruse under their wing because many of them, once joining, refuse to educate themselves further in proper business finance. That's why some of my former 'friends' have failed to educate themselves in business. They make the argument that learning business or finances in college is useless yet they can't understand basic economic concepts.

They put down legitimate business programs and would listen to business advice from hacks. Even some of them who actually went to business colleges listen to their upline despite the fact that they barely scratched the surface in what finances are.

Thanks for reading this and I hope this somehow helps. I might be able to find some WFG documents and post them if I can find them (or still have them for that matter), but thanks for joining the battle to spread the word.

They try to get more people into the company by telling them to become members and "get educated" instead of just using the word recruit. Obviously another form of deception from this company.

That's the girl.. Be brave...

So this foolishness will stop. I am waiting for that moment to happen.

Oh, it's me again, I forgot to mention... I DONT WANT ANY NOOBY CONVENTION GOERS TO RESPOND, I WANT VETERANS WHO WILL GIVE NON BIASED POV.

-Liquid