1K views

Does WFG solve a problem?They sure do.

I still think that they help people improve ones financial health. Is WFG a scam or a legitimate company.

They really are a legitimate company…or else the SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission) would allow them to sell financial products.There is real truth and facts out there so please look beyond the first page of your WFG google search...

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with World Financial Group. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about World Financial Group.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare World Financial Group to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with World Financial Group?

Comments

WFG is barely below the threshold before being considered a pyramid scheme under FTC guidelines which is a big red flag. They are as legitimate as a taxpayer undervaluing their assets in order to pay less tax (and even though it's legal in certain situations, doesn't make it right).

millionaires that somehow filed for chapter 7

there are no good people selling this bs, just crooks and cons and scam artists. I've noticed how this particular 'business woman' has a different group of friends every few months and for someone who claims to have an attorney as a best friend who specializes in bankruptcy hasn't advised good old olive balkhi about the fallacy of her 'business'

William, John the moonies convention is the 20th of this month.they're not millionaires anymore.

they're billionaires!seriously the claims get more outlandish

to Michael65 #1169726

Some are now billionaires and as usual show us all there estates with live tours and all those millions paid in taxes the last years..probably will arrive there all in lambo's.My friends haven't upgraded from there 2 bedroom 64k home and they are still working side jobs....only 2 years to go in there 5 year plan to retire thow...HAHA!! Time for the yearly brainwashing session in ola las vegas boys and girls! 99,5% stay poor in good runed pyramid....I've got to go now my mansion is now ready from the daily cleaning and it's time for my massage and petit four...later!

to john43 #1169884

Lol

My friend is heading to Vegas and wants me to join him and was blabbering something about the Green jackets.What is that.

Do you know anything about that. He indicated that he joined the 50k club whatever that means and being invited by his company.

Any suggestions whether I should go.Thanks

to Anonymous #1171085

Well if your friend is like the others and if he makes 50k a year he's in the 1% making money..and those numbers are from official wfg commission #'s that show that only that amount of agents make it to that level...now as all the pep talk of all those making 6 or 7 figures are all from bragging rights take it with a grain or 2 of salt.We've seen millionnaires driving 2004 Pontiac sunfires so talk is cheap as we say.If you have to pay for a plane ticket just to listen to rah rah pep rallies with no actual training your better off keeping your money and investing it IMO! The average agent and recruit for 250,000 workers is about 2200$/year so well under the minimum wage or just being poor line...but they'll defend this to the death as it's a cult and when you're hooked in this mess then try to leave you will be shunned like a cult also.

The only problem that WFG solves is the fact that they provide a legal way for desperate people to make a big buck by taking advantage of people before they are even aware of what they are doing. To me, this is not problem solving. Unfortunately, there are some people who believe it is.

Is the nation wide IUL they sell the same thing as the FFIUL you speak of?I was shown the math through their nationwide IUL software.

The amount of money I could take out yearly seemed "alright" at best and considering inflation by that point in time it won't be very much really. I think it said if I put in somewhere between 160k i would have accumulated ~600k by age 60, i'm 26 and assuming i put in the max amount allowed. Im extremely skeptical especially because nothing was mentioned about the COI during the meeting.

The software showed that at some point I don't have to put any more money in (adound age 60) and I can just keep taking out small chunks til age 84ish.

Is this even right?Doesnt the COI mean i have to keep paying them?

to Anonymous #1165403

They most likely used an illustration somewhere close to 8%, which is very optimistic.Ask them to show you what it looks like if you get a more realistic return of 3-4% (After all the fees that they don't consider).

Then it will show it lapsing well before retirement, so why would they show you this?Then they won't get the sale.