1.8K views

I had an continue to have great experience with WFG

Had an Experience with World Financial Group?

Comments

San Leandro, California, United States #904421

I still work here too, and I'm still loving it here.

And my family is in the business and those that aren't still talk to me so that's a good thing isn't it? People make so many assumptions without actually taking a thorough look first.

But there are some agents who either have no idea what they're doing or they get too greedy with everything they do.

Hawaii, United States #900152

Ha ha, I'm glad you have, and I bet at family reunions, no one wants to sit next to you.

Watts, California, United States #889679

WFG is scam man. The Beverly Hills office manager Chairman and CEO and Janiter Dan Chardier will pimp you into working for free, use your gas money up, your 100 bucks to join and cell to call and bogus classes at 45.00 a pop. The man is a pimp in a cheap suit flossing his old Rolex watch with his sleeve up so you see the gold ya Dig!

WHO IS ON THE TAKE HERE WHEN IT COMES TO GE CAPITAL RETAIL & PAYPAL Paypal "These Crooks can use a money figure & call it a "Debt Cancellation Fee" & when that backfires they call it a "Card Security Fee". They can tell you..." Read more Agora Financial -  Weekly Wealth Alert " Scam / Refund requested Agora Financial "They had an online webinar regarding Weekly Wealth Alert about stock. They said its about Stocks, I mean they send me email alert about buy stocks. But its not about..." Read more World Financial Group - WFG is a Great Way to Go BROKE and LOSE FAMILY and FRIENDS World Financial Group "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..." Read more World Financial Group - Buyer BEWARE! World Financial Group "Notice how almost all customer complaints against WFG agents get denied? In the review yesterday, How WFGers RIP YOU OFF!, the author talks about looking up WFG agents in Finra’s..." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more Walmart - BUG IN MY "WASHED AND READY TO EAT" SPINACH Walmart "After a morning, which led to a rather warm afternoon, I decided that I would purchase my greens from my local Walmart, as to prevent heat induced wilting. My local..." Read more Nfl - Lions always get a unfair shake compared to other teams Nfl " What are we suppose to do as Lion Fans to get a fair shake in this league. Screw the NFL, I'm boycotting for unjust fairness towards the Lions. This..." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more