3.3K views

Their entire business model is based on getting a clueless recruit to submit their list of the top 25 people they know and then using the recruit's relationship with these people to set a sales appointment.

They tell the recruit and also the target that it's 'field training' when it's really an opportunity for the 'trainer' to earn their reduced commission at the expense of the recruit. Most of the recruits never even ever get their license in the end but they just whored out their closest friends and family in the process.

Their game is all based on emotional manipulation by using the recruit to willingly leverage their closest relationships in order to get the sales appointment. The saddest part is the recruit isn't paid a dime from these 'field training' sales!! You can't make this stuff up folks.

Had an Experience with World Financial Group?

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #914083

A lot of heated competition causing all this hatred for each other.Think of it.

The entire financial industry is filled with people selling you financial security.

Even you own job does that through company sponsored 401k, life insurance, etc.Money is so fluid- your job is to find that product through that person you can trust to invest in.

Brampton, Ontario, Canada #872637

did you ever get paid for trainings?why would someone spend his/her time to train you?

did you get paid while you were in school or college ,if you ever went?

its easy to blame someone over google but hard to act to learn and get trained.well i need not to spend time to make you positive since i have enough coachable ppl.

to gill #876516

I would think if I'm a recruit and doing 'field training' I would just go with an experienced WFG sales associate on one of their own appointments.Why use my own warm market??

Because that's how their manipulative business model works.You are beyond naive if you don't see this yourself which is why you are an ideal recruit.

to gill #886152

You spelled your name wrong, it should be 'shill'.

Brampton, Ontario, Canada #871787

hahahahahahaha.you mentioned that field training....

where in the world you get free training for your own business ( subway , mc donald, burger king etc) , secondly you say lots of ppl never get license... well then that their prob not to listen to their trainer and get their head in that book...let me tell u one thing. ppl who make excuses stay like u .. be willing to learn and you will see the difference.

now the toughest question for all the ppl reading negative comments from this blog?wfg is groing on a rapid 30% annaully r u ?

to rinku #872243

RINKU,

The people selling these policy don't truly know the ins and outs of them.They sell a policy then they walk away, but can't explain the fine print of all the policies they are selling.

I've seen "trainers" get mashed by intellectual people asking in depth questions into their policies. It was said, they would mention all the benefits of the policy, but couldn't answer the clients questions. That's why they encourage you to sell relationship you have with them first, then the dream of making millions, or the nightmare of being old without money. Teaching people to make emotion-based decisions and not one's on logical and reason.

There are people struggling to pass their life insurance exams, but it doesn't truly matter to their higher ups, because they'll just steal their recruit's closest and best prospects. If your person who understand that this strategy and can sleep at night, by all means this is for you. If you're the person who likes pleasing the person that brought you in, give them your prospects and you'll see how much they encourage your progress.

Then all the hype give strategies on how to manipulate your future potential recruits, by avoiding certain words, phrases, and "just sell the dream." WFG grows because you have insurance brokers selling policy they don't know a lot about to friends and families through fear tactics.

You have this meeting where if people work hard enough one day they could being one the...

I take it by your lack of grammar, they way you spell, and sentence formation you probably work for WFG. I would hate to have a person like you in my living room trying to sell my a policy you clearly you would know nothing about.

Just sell the dream huh?

to rinku #876518

Where in the world would a company use your own warm market to 'train' you and then not give you any commission on the sale?? WFG.

to Lakers #879034

Lakers,

Try not to make sense in your comments or questions.Things like common sense and logic are like kryptonite to these WFG guys.

lol I think it's sad that these brokers have no clue as to what they are actually selling.

The stop responding when they realize that you know what's going on.Since they tell themselves they are making difference in people's lives, they can sleep at night.

I could not agree more with you evaluation.I tried to write what you said, but you said it way better.

I sat in those meetings for 3 months, and realized there are 2 kinds of people there. Some who get it, and some who don't. The one's who don't feel like they are truly a part of something special like church. Giving away their top prospects to the people who know what's going one.

I hated that my recruiter was mad at me for not cheering, and talking about WFG like I liked it. I didn't like it and there was no way I could look at a friend and say ... "Isn't this great?!?!?!" I would be lying to them and myself.

I feel bad for all the suckers who are offering their best sales to their higher ups, and all the people they recruit, giving away their recruit's best prospects.Glad I jammed.

Beware!!They also told my friend & I that we could do the certified California training at a discounted rate of 39.99.

Well I just looked at my bank statement & got charged 78.00 on top of the 100.00 for the background check! I was totally manipulated by T & he was "training" me how to manipulate friends, family & other potential victims!!

No thanks!!Ugh....