Los Angeles, California
1.3K views 25 comments

I have recently been into the World Financial Group in Brea, CA.Not only in my opinion did they lie about what they claimed there company could do for me, they stole my money!

I fell prey to the nice words and nice facade put on by people with in the office. I felt as if they were truly a good company with the ability to help me. I feel I was misled because they present ideas and solutions to me that sounded great and almost to good to be true. That's because they were to good to be TRUE!

They were all lies after I signed papers to have them help me they told me what they couold do to help me and it was nothing what they told me in the meeting I had with associates and managers of this company. It was all just a scam to get me to hand them over money.

Please don't fall into the trap I did with this company.STAY AWAY!!!!

Review about: Anything They Offer.

Review #199726 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $100
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with World Financial Group?

Comments

Chesterfield, Missouri, United States #703168

How did they scam you?

You're just complaining because you didn't work hard enough.

Let COMMON SENSE kick in
Elk Grove, California, United States #688651

Everyone has legit opinions due to their own expereinces but anyone that has common sense will know that every company and person will have something bad to their name and also something good.It's not the company that is bad, it's the people who don't do the right things that are bad.

To really get the truth, find out for yourself by being an actual part of it. A person's bad expereice should not prevent another person who can have a wonderful expereince. Remember that google and the internet is only a search engine and not a research engine. If you want accurate truthful information on companies, you actually should pay money for the research that way it is more legit.

Furthermore, anything related to the financial service industry is heavily regulated so just use your common sense when you read people's comments about being scammed and what not. People will always find someone else to blame when they don't succeed. I'm sure there are bad wfg agents out there but keep in mind that there are also the good ones. Remember that everywhere we go we will ecounter good customer service and bad customer service.

For instance, if I get bad customer service at walmart, I can't say that walmart is a bad company, it just means that the person who works there, needs to be fired.

I hope this makes sense to people who like to base their decisions on other people's opinions.

Bobby
Dallas, Texas, United States #643006

World Financial Group is a fraud! They took my Money and will not pay me back, don't go there, if they can't pay my money back, I feel sorry for those paying them money for life insurance, its a legitimate scam!!!!

jay
Dallas, Texas, United States #643004

World Financial Group took money off me $125 for registration,and their booklet, they took another $310 for a seminar in Las Vegas for July 2013, one day I decided to find out about the company so I googled WFG and read about the scams, so I decided to get my money back, Marygrace from WFG in Dallas refussed to give me back my money, I said why and she said company policy, she refussed to pick my calls and stopped calling me, World financial group is a piramid Scam, don't go there!!!!!!

THE TELL IT LIKE IT IS GUY

I ALMOST FORGOT, I DO KNOW PEOPLE WORKING FOR WORLD FINANCIAL GROUP AND THEY ARE MAKING MONEY BUT THEY ALSO GET UP AT THE CRACK OF DAWN AND WORK HARD.THEY DON'T SLUFF OFF AND BLAME EVERYBODY ELSE IF THEY FAIL.

AND I HAVE SAT DOWN WITH THEM. IT IS NOT A SCAM, IT IS A GREAT COMPANY WITH GREAT PRODUCTS & SERVICE.

MY COUSINS BEEN A CLIENT FOR YEARS AND HAS ACCUMULATED GREAT WEALTH BECAUSE OF THEM.I JUST HAPPEN TO BE WORKING SOMEWHERE ELSE BUT I WOULD DEF WORK FOR THEM IF I COULD.

to THE TELL IT LIKE IT IS GUY New York, New York, United States #862969

Def?Looks like you misspelled the word 'definitely'.

You also improperly used capital letters. Your posting contains fragmented sentence. Please borrow some money from your rich cousin and take a few spelling courses at your local community college.

Also, ask that same cousin why using ALL CAPS is an ignorant thing to do.

LMAO @ this line "I just happen to be working somewhere else"...you also just happen to be full of sh*t!

the tell it like it is guy

OF COURSE SHE'S PISSED OFF.SHE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO SPELL EITHER.

"LIED ABOUT WHAT THERE COMPANY COULD DO FOR ME." LoL! THERE ARE TONS OF LAZY PEOPLE BLAMING EVERYBODY ELSE FOR THEIR FAILURES. IF SHE SHOWS UP TO WORK AT McDONALDS AND DOESN'T DO JACK, SHE GONNA GET CANNED AS WELL. AND OF COURSE SHE'S GONNA BE PISSED & PROBABLY BLAME McDONALDS FOR BEING JERKS.

LMAO!

WHAT A LOSER.WHY DON'T PEOPLE REALIZE THAT THERE IS OPPORTUNITY EVERYWHERE BUT IF YOU ARE A LAZY** B**TCH YOU WON'T ACCOMPLISH A *** THING.

Shesings
to the tell it like it is guy Garden Grove, California, United States #620166

If you don't work for them, why are you so angry? My cousin works for Wells Fargo but if someone started saying bad things about Wells Fargo I wouldn't be upset!

Sounds like you are an employee there. If so, you are aiding them in their fraudulent endeavors!

Are they a legit financial services group? Yes! Are they looking to hire people to be on pay roll and not only work for commission?? NO!

People are actually hurting out here. I am so sorry that you are so out of touch with reality to see that and understand the people who are posting here frustration.

It's hilarious how many people become spell/grammar check police when someone says something truthful that strikes their nerve!

Apparently she spells well enough to *** you off! Charging someone to do their background check when you are a multibillion dollar a year company?? Sounds like a very insincere place to me too!

Thanks for the warning everyone!

to the tell it like it is guy New York, New York, United States #862968

She didn't misspell 'there', she used the wrong word. And you apparently are about as bright as a box of doorknobs, because you used horrible and improper grammar and can't write without using ALL CAPS, which is the sign of either a child or a doucheb@g new to the internet. Grow up!

mary
#219593

I am about to join, and I decided to read these blog.Been in the MLM business for a decade, so I know what it takes.

Here all I found the same old complaints from people that does not get how a MLM work. You really have to have what it takes to succeed in this enviroment of MLM and cold calling, and approaching people on the street you do not even know, I do not have a problem with that, I learned to do it from zero sales experience.

It is how it is, and it is not for everyone.People looking for "help" wont make it here, people looking to be great in business NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES, will have a chance, good luck to everyone.