1.4K views

I wasted my time and money when i went there for an interview.You could say they choose people who are innocent to trap them in their senseless and idiotic ideas.

when i first entered the office it was all empty.

There was not even a single makhkhi.

JUST one thing for WFG..Dnt try to make ppl fool becuz you People dont even sound professionals.Lol.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with World Financial Group. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about World Financial Group.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare World Financial Group to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with World Financial Group?

Comments

To whom it may concern...I went to a Transamerica/World Financial Group presentation this past week and was immediately informed by the host that he had made $18,000.00 in 60 days on this business.

I proceeded to listen to the presentation and tried to ask questions afterwards before the same Transamerica representative could attempt to sign me up to be a sales associate.

When I posed the question as to how a sales associate could make $18,000.00 in 60 days without being a licensed insurance sales person, the Transamerica reps became very hostile with me and said I didn't know what I was talking about and should simply sign-up and invest $100 in order to learn more!What a pathetic scam!!!

to Anonymous #1021630

Sounds like WFG agent you were talking to wasn't properly trained.WFG is not a job.

each agent is an independent agent. Some product/service can be sold without license, others require either state or federal/FINRA license.

Learning this business takes time.Find a different agent or office.

Covina, California, United States #972350

Hi my name is Scott Tseng, and saw your comment.It's really depending on the person he/she want to help you or just want to make money from you!

But I think you should come to our office at 800 South Barranca Ave.

Suite 230 CA 91723.I would like to help you and success what you are looking for and request, I can also make an appointment for you with my coach if you want.

My contact info 626-215-1000

to Scott Nevada City, California, United States #973205

Are you joking Scott...he complains against WFG and you want this person to go from TORONTO CANADA to COVINA,CALIFORNIA to help him in success...and now we see why I would give this WFG outfit thousands dollars a year...you must be joking...I hope..lol