1.3K views

This should solve the confusion people seem to have when they don't understand and speak random thoughts based off a guess because their defending their ignorance.

I'd never degraded college, I never degraded you having a 9 to 5, it'a upsetting to learn that 92% of Americans only make no more than $47,000 a year.

It's upsetting that most Americans believe that you have to go to college to become successful when that's not true. #FACT majority of the wealthy never went to school. However depending on your career path school may be needed, that I understand.

Multi millionaire that have financial advisors, live tax free legally... To all you people who disapprove tell me why this has been happening since 1984 while you work your *** off only to become age 65 retired and poor because you'll have out lived your money with 10-15 years no matter your 401K, 457, IRA, Pension Plan, Deferred Comp, etc.

Truth, you guys stop guessing what it is we do, We sit down.. You, give us 1 hour of your undivided attention and I can put money on a promise that we can teach you facts about how to become financially stable in 5 different areas. I can 100% guarantee everyone that's against WFG that you'lol fully understand what it means to have your "ducks in a row" never lose a penny and will only have compound interest growth until the day you expire. That's what I bring to the table.

This opportunity is for everyone that's hungry, ambitious, smart and puts their family above all.

If you'd like to challenge me that WFG is a scam, you're more than welcome to email and I can show you in person how WFG goes to work for the general public by assisting families in properly helping them in become financially sound.

BuildYourEmpire365@gmail.com

I challenge anyone who doesn't agree. I have facts and stories to back up what I've expressed.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of financial advisor. World Financial Group needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned financial advisor in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at World Financial Group.

Had an Experience with World Financial Group?

Comments

You must be a Green Jacket that's already suckered the people that don't no about your kind. I don't need wfg wsb to buy life insurance.

Will see you on American Greed.LOL

Do you sell Universal polices?Annuities?

Whole life insurance?If you do, you're a scam.

Sooooo what are you offering that a financial advisor with a college degree with education and experience doesn't exactly? Except being bombarded by the never ending loop of joining wfg and your 2 day training course,what does this give me to have confidence in you? Your product thru wfg costs me money because we have another middle man taking my money instead of the tax man I guess

Just saying it's a scam doesn't make it a scam, prove your point and stop criticizing based on your ignorant opinion

to Anonymous #980943

WFG is a cult and brain wash its people.they have pretend fake happiness 22/7.

At end bottom associate feeds upper echelon life style. You idiots *** about paying taxes. Have you ever wonder, why your kids school is free, country is clean, sewer is not running in street?

That's what taxes pay for.If you don't want to pay taxes, move to Pakistan.

Still a scam. Just saying it's not a scam means nothing.