664 views

If you fell for the WFG scam, do something! Go to Fight-WFG.webs.com. Share your story. the business practices are beyond inexcusably deceptive.

When you go to a seminar, ask questions. Do you think that will get an answer? If you do, it will be very vague. Do you trust your money with someone with little or no education beyond high school?

I got taken advantage of by being coachable. Now I'm paying for it, along with my former friends and family members that were on my top 25 list. Don't give anyone at WFG your family and friends contact information. How much financial education do you think you will get without giving up your warm market information?

Product or Service Mentioned: World Financial Group Seminar.

Location: Carlsbad, California

Comments

Dear Chinthaka / Chandima1) Can we know asto how teams would qualify from each group.2) Why Group D\' has only two teams ?3) Why is the nett run rate not shown in the potnis table ?4) How can we get a hard copy of the rules & regulations of U23 (for this tournament) ?Trust you will respond immediately (0)

I am joining the WFG co last night- I fully understood their tactics and our FA never pushed us to buy UVL or annuities. Before making any Financial decision, you have to know if you can afford to use your Hme Equity to buy the insurance.

If you becomes GREEDY, then it is your own fault not the company.

ANy other expenses such going to travel etc etc, if you cant afford, Don't go. Spending your quality time for your family -only you can make that decision!

Lets see after going to the 1st meeting...

Stumbled upon this website. Stay AWAY from World Financial Group! They destroyed my loving marriage of 13 years because of greed. My partner started with them and changed dramatically months into it. The change was as a result of mind controlling techniques that they use on all recruits and associates to get them to "open their mind" to then do what is told of them. Its almost cult like- not quite - but not far off! No joke!

They eventually keep you so busy you don't have time for your 4 children and wife. Thats the plan. Keep the associates busy with meetings, schedules and deadlines. Wear them down which makes them more susceptible to influences.

My partner harassed me to join for over 2 years. I finally went to a meeting and was creeped out by what's called "love bombing". Basically is pretend new instant friends for your support at your finger tips 24-7.

He was not making money and I could not keep us a float with my salary while he became more greedy and was told he would eventually make money. We lost both of our homes, all of our savings, friends most of our family even my MF car was taken away.

Above all the marriage did not survive and I also lost my best friend.

#205138

World Financial Group has been the greatest opportunity I have ever had. Due to the economy, I was forced to shut down the doors of my business that has been open for 12 years.

It was a big disappointment but when I was introduced to WFG soon after, I felt like there is hope again. What did not work for you does not mean it cannot work for others. After seeing all the negativity online, I was hesitant at first but then I began to do my proper research. You cannot base everything on the opinion of others who failed at the business.

Instead, you must get to the true source such as the people who regulate the industry and the government. What I have found is that this company has great credibility and if they didn't, how could AEGON be worth $465 billion? they are also on FORBES GLOBAL 500 and ranked #103. since you people like to google so much, why dont you google that instead of listening to these close-minded people.

if you were to walk into State Farm, Prudential, or any financial company and say "HI, I HAVE NO EXPERIENCE, NO DEGREE IN FINANCE, AND I'D LIKE TO MAKE MY OWN SCHEDULE" -- they will laugh their heads off at you. in WFG, that is exactly what you can do - someone with no experience and no degree in finance can be fully trained ON THEIR OWN TIME. if thats not called a great opportunity, then i dont know what is. during my first month of becoming licensed, i made $1,500 part-time.

that might not seem much to others but that $1,500 helped me pay my mortgage when my business shut down. second month i made $2,500, third month $4,000, fourth month $5,000, and from then on i have not made less than $6,000 a month and i have been in the business less than a year. tell me where else can you make that kind of money entry level and not have any experience? i did not believe in recruiting at first but once i realized how great this experience was for me, i wanted to share it with others and then recruiting became easy.

for those who thought it was a scam, all i had to do was show them my paycheck stubs. if you are considering being a part of WFG, you must try it out yourself to know how far it can take you. it is said that each year, every person passes up on at least 1 great opportunity.

DO NOT LET THIS ONE PASS YOU BY. see you at the top

#205132

DO NOT LET THIS ONE PASS YOU BY. see you at the top

#203176

I am a 29 year old Self employeed business man. I have a Service company that operates in the continental United States.

I have a High School education and make more money then 90% of America that have an education. That's the reality of this world. You can run it, or you can work for someone who does. I make plenty of money for my family but when i needed some financial advise, i used WFG.

After a very postive experience with them, i started asking more questions and realized that i liked how WFG cared for everyone, not just those who have what other companies deem as a "buy in" amount of capital.

I became an associate recently and have decided to dedicate my life to teach others as much about finance as i can. I realize that over time, i will build a new business and make a lot of money. But my motives are to help others.

I believe all of you above, have had the experience you say you have. The question is, do you think any other Financial services group will do you better or that these problems are limited to WFG? I am educating myself and others on Finance and am very happy that i have found the ability to do so with WFG.

I agree with those that tend to be less negative here. If you want to know something, find out for yourself, dont listen to the Naysayers.

#192857

There's nothing wrong with WFG, other than that it's a legal pyramid. I don't like the fact that newcomers are siphoning the majority of their commissions upwards, and that's also why the turnoever is so incredibly high.

Honestly if you wanted to give the financial services industry a shot you'd be much better off dealing through a brokerage who will pay you what you're really worth. My buddy in Toronto says Capital World Financial Inc. pays him 7 times more per sale than what he gets from WFG, and you can also build a team under you. So basically it's the same thing except you're not sending so much money up to your uplines.

A UL plan from Transamerica through WFG that pays $100 commission would get him $700. Sure makes life a lot easier.

#191535

I gave my information to people there and contacted my "top 25" and guess what happened to me... I know am in business and my friends and family think i am doing great things.

I have helped them save money, make more money, and get out of debt. Since joining WFG nothing but great things have happened. If you are contemplating of joining GO TO A MEETING AND JUDGE FOR YOURSELF.

Don't take someones advice who probably lives in his moms basement working at McDonalds with no ambition. He does not pay your bills he should not make financial decisions for you!

I've met several people in WFG who are educated in other professional fields and accompanied a friend to an open house. It isn't a scam and the products are real.

HOWEVER, this type of MLM and sales isn't for everyone. You do have to do a lot of work yourself. And yes, the way to really make money is to have reps join under your team. I don't know what offices you are dealing with, but the one I went to was great, no pressure, and when I decided it wasn't for me they respected my decision.

No hard sell.

If you do want to do this then choose the office wisely. It sounds like some may be less desirable than the one I went to last week.

pls tell me more about this group before i make mistakes

WFG's logo is a lopsided pyramid. So you know the pyramid won't sustain itself for much longer.

#1201705
@PissedConsumer167920

This "pyramid" has been in business and growing every year for the past 25 years. Its very sustainable business model of broker-agent, not MLM, is what's allowing it to not just be competitive but also flourish.

The bigger picture is that you are both right and you are both wrong. WFG tactics are to PUSH and get as many people in as possible.

I'm not sure what the odds are but say only 1 in every 10 people you talk to will even succeed at it. That means 9 people get screwed out of money and 1 makes some.

Susan you're so right. WFG does change your life.

I lost a ton of money on a poorly trained reps investment advice. Now I'm poorer.

THANK YOU WORLD FINANCIAL GROUP!!! :p

This company has always treated me well for over 15 years and I personally have over 600 clients. Please remember that most of the people who post negative comments are disgruntled about their lives and are attracting negativity.

If you know anything about AEGON and the only real places to find out about anyone is the government sites, NOT public opinion, then you are intelligent.

Also, why are you wasting your time looking at this? What have YOU done TODAY to improve YOUR life, YOUR family, and YOUR associates?

Can I honestly ask you how old you are?

what have they done to you? Why are you blaming your failure on the company?

I am pretty successful at what I do, and I have a BS in Biology.

We have all different kinds of background people and still be able to succeed. I think you didn't try hard enough and giving up too soon.

World Financial Group Reviews