1.7K views

I agreed. Shut down the wfg.

By they way. WFG used to by WMA. World Marketing Allian. I was there 15 yrs ago joined 1 night. Paid the fees then got out.

They got shut down from wma then changed it to wfg then got shut down again about 8 yrs ago. And now it's back again. That's cool, but please don't waste your times and $$ . It's just whole bunch of people who have no job.

Please go look for a real job. Lots of jobs out there. I am busy enough to run my own business. They know nothing about financial and advised me how to invest my $$ . They called educate people... recuit..... and suck $ 100 from you . Call the fees to join..... and then they will make you buy materials...

Don't waste your time and $$ . Don't be another victim

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of other product from World Financial Group. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants World Financial Group to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by World Financial Group for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with World Financial Group?

Comments

I wish I read these comment before they sucked the $100 out of me

Sir, WFG is a horrible company, but there is nothing wrong with selling insurance, insurance sells men is a real job. Don't make yourself sound like an *** by saying that the insurance industry does not have real jobs. That is also the only industry that isn't federally regulated.

to Anonymous #1031989

I think u are being overreacted on this issue. It sounds to me that this gentleman only talked about WFG specificly, not the whole insurance industry.

Why they still can run their business.

You need to do better research.

Read this.

Also Aegon's 2014 annual report says (page 35)

"Agency

The agency groups include independent and career agents, World Financial Group and a registered independent broker/ dealer/investment advisor. These channels provide life insurance (term life, universal life, variable and indexed universal life and whole life), long-term care and supplemental health products to the middle market. The broker/dealer offers financial products and services that help clients create and protect wealth." http://www.aegon.com/Documents/aegon-com/Sitewide/Reports-and-Other-Publications/Annual-reviews/2014/2014-aegon-annual-report.pdf

William3
to Anonymous Berkeley, California, United States #1144579

Anon, YOU need to practice what you preach!You definitely need to do better research.

If you’re trying to give us solid truth, NEVER EVER cite Wikis. Anyone can get in there and edit a Wiki. Wiki editors try hard to make the right decisions on the content they edit. But they are mainly volunteers doing this work in their spare time.

Many of them are far from expert on their topics. As a result, you'll endless examples of awful Wikis jam-packed with errors. And you CAN'T count on a Wiki to have the latest info.

For example, that Aegon N.V. Wiki you cite.

It's WRONG about USA's WFG. It lists WFG under Subsidiaries and Divisions. But if you check Aegon’s 2015 Annual Report, you won’t find ONE MENTION of that WFG.

Anon, don’t take my word for it.Check it for yourself!