Three commonest statements I hear in America everyday are: 1.I don't know, 2.

I don't care, 3. I'm sorry. we live in a time where people are so impatient hence act before thinking. Will big financial giants like AVIVA, JACKSON NATIONAL, NATIONWIDE INS,PRUDENTIAL, ING,WESTERN RESERVE ETC ALLOW A SCAM COMPANY TO REPRESENT THEM?

Think twice and don't follow deceptive reviews. Every company have their bad side but for me, I wouldn't have realise my dreams without WFG.

the current financial industry is structured only for the rich.WFG helped me and other poor folks build wealth over time.

Had an Experience with World Financial Group?

Comments

If you have stated what appears to be the obvious, what is the reason that these companies allow themselves to be associated with them? It really isn't enough to make claims regarding the legitimacy of a firm if you cannot state what you have said is the obvious. There are two phrases that you should define, "Formal Fallacy"

and "Informal Fallacy".