566 views
5.0

I am sorry for the poor experiences that some of you all have had with WFG. It's actually a great company.

However, as with ANY company? You have good people who do it the right way and then there's others. I have had a great experience and I love my FFIUL!! My son and his wife (both military) have FFIULs and that was one of the best decisions they could've ever made at 20 and 21 years old.

They are securing their futures! Wish they'd had them when I was their age! They market several providers, Nationwide, Transamerica, Everest, Pacific Life, Voya, WRL even Gerber and several other providers and are backed by Transamerica and Aegon which definitely have credibility.

They find what's best for you. You just need the right agent!

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

This is a very interesting to see that some of you have no credibility to talk about any insurance product yet you do and you call it a Rip Off. I don't understand that what do you get by proving something wrong when you clearly have no idea how things work. Calling FFIUL the worst Insurance product, then please advise which is the best. Now it was mentioned what was the Rate of Return FFIUL gets, well It follows the Global Index or the S&P 500 Index, now what is the rate of return on the S&P 500 Index, Please feel free to google it, actually never mind , click on this link :http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/18/the-sp-500-has-already-met-its-average-return-for-a-full-year.html

It is 9.6% in 2017 already , there is difference between S&P500 and S&P500 Index. FFIUL or any IUL whether you have it with Transamerica, Pacific Life, Voya, Nationwide, Prudential, all functions very similarly, FFIUL just happened to have a better return over the past 3 years and thats what made it the #1 selling IUL in the Industry.

So If I am in the market to buy life Insurance and I want permanent life Insurance : which one will you advise Mr. Expert William 3.

So I know some of you will come up with another BS reasons and Questions about WFG and FFIUL and all that. All I have to say that keep on because thats what feeds us, and it gives us more examples to show to our teams that how *** people are on Internet, these So called Experts . Here try your hardest best to get WFG out of business or FFIUL, I have a bad news , You CAN"T , IF SEC and FINRA regulating us and they have no problem with our business model and the product, TO ME or TO WFG you *** just hold no value with your WORDS, You ain;t bigger than SEC and FINRA, You are just some SPOILERS, who work for Google and don't make any dime by posting this kind of stuff. Lastly American Funds averaged 12.2 % in the last 81 years, But American Funds the 2nd oldest mutual fund is a scam right? SMH, Go ON, Keep your fight on , We at WFG will go on and build legacies and help families. THe only family is not going to be helped is of yours. I wouldnt come here and comment if one of my associate didnt show me your discussion. So keep on ruining other people's mindset by your meaningless blogs, because your life sucks so much that you think there is no goodness out there in what we do. Over 80 people making Million Dollar a Year, more than 6,000 people making 6 Figures and more, I bet your JOB that SUCKS doesnt pay you as well, WFG is a business not a JOB, You either build a business or You work for one. That enough, you will definitely carry on with your baseless comments, all I want to tell other who read, if you have a brain to do some critical thinking, please do so, or we can help you .

@PissedConsumer1352345

COPY-PASTING the same post one day after another...HAHA!! You do know we did the math and in 2015, 250,000 agents and recruits made a big 2272$/YEAR in commission on average with WFG official #'s...that's it..doesn't even qualify to be poor...I make more than that combing the ditches for empty bottles..

Sad!!

Just sad! I guess desperation makes anybody post fantasies about unicorn and rainbows?!

@PissedConsumer1352810

John, this "angry" anon really trots out the tired WFG sales points, doesn't he :-)

And proves he doesn't know shzt about the FFIUL.

SAD!

#1351998

So I know some of you will come up with another BS reasons and Questions about WFG and FFIUL and all that. All I have to say that keep on because thats what feeds us, and it gives us more examples to show to our teams that how *** people are on Internet, these So called Experts and *** Here try your hardest best to get WFG out of business or FFIUL, I have a bad news , You CAN"T , IF SEC and FINRA regulating us and they have no problem with our business model and the product, TO ME or TO WFG you *** just hold no value with your WORDS, You ain;t bigger than SEC and FINRA, You are just some SPOILERS, who work for Google and don't make any dime by posting this kind of stuff. Lastly American Funds averaged 12.2 % in the last 81 years, But American Funds the 2nd oldest mutual fund is a scam right? SMH, Go ON, Keep your fight on , We at WFG will go on and build legacies and help families. THe only family is not going to be helped is of you *** I wouldnt come here and comment if one of my associate didnt show me your discussion. So keep on ruining other people's mindset by your meaningless blogs, because your life sucks so much that you think there is no goodness out there in what we do. Over 80 people making Million Dollar a Year, more than 6,000 people making 6 Figures and more, I bet your JOB that SUCKS doesnt pay you as well, WFG is a business not a JOB, You either build a business or You work for one. That enough, you will definitely carry on with your baseless comments, all I want to tell other who read, if you have a brain to do some critical thinking, please do so, or we can help you .

When you start and post about LOVING a FFIUL I am astounded at what you are saying?? So at age 21 they are excited at the next 40 years of making a payment in the worst insurance policy money can buy?

What are they excited about right now..the monthly payments or needing to die at age 30 to be able to enjoy the money they will enjoy ONLY if they die young?

If they dare to die at 80..there's no money left in the ffiul and worst they won't be able to make the monthly multi thousand dollars payments?

Loving a FFIUL is like loving death!!

Oxymoron anybody?! Just astounding the level of brainwashing needed to make sense of this one??

@PissedConsumer1346925

John, these mindless morally-deficient money-grubbing flaks never (quite) give up, do they? :-)

But they've sure been a lot quieter lately!

This Anon from Anon talks about the FFIUL like it's some cute stuffed teddy bear or a new Day-Glo nail polish.

LOL!

Who knows, maybe this is "Keysha" from a month or so ago.

Whoever he/she really is, of course he/she barfed up nothing more than an empty, fact-free bull*hit-and-run "review."

He/she will never EVER answer our tough but necessary questions. We won't hear from him/her until a few weeks or months from now, when he/she splats out another mindless cotton-candy "review." The smart readers will be able to figure it out for themselves :-)

@Prudencio Zlt

Hi William,it's so surprising to think that this shxx is really happening ...buying a ffiul and making believe that they are excited about it like they've just hit the jackpot? I just bought car insurance thru Geico..maybe I should be dancing around with my talking lizard?

Hey "Anon from Anon." Just curious. At what annual return rates did your agent(s) illustrate your FFIULs?

6%? 7% 8%? Higher?

You gush about this policy like a schoolgirl over this week's pop-star crush. Do you understand even the first thing about this policy?

If you understand anything at all about the FFIUL then you should have no trouble to answer my very simple and basic question above.

Anon from Anon.

Please show us you are someone more than just the usual hi-belief, low-info, no-ethics WFG sales rep-licant ready to lie his/her backside off and sell his/her soul for a little bit of $.

Thank you.

The fact that you happened to mention just about every company that WFG markets makes me suspicious about you.

As does the rating. Even when I worked for Wfg I never found them to be five stars in nearly every category you mentioned.

In addition, why would you come to a website called pissedcustomer.com and praise the site?

World Financial Group Reviews