Verified Reviewer

Hi my agent code used to be 19WVKC. I am no longer working for WFG but I still have a debt to pay.

I had done everything I can to pay this debt but I am not being helped to pay it which blows my mind. Its been 6 months and I still have not been able to pay it and move on, I am worried about my credit and dont want this to go to collections. I had been advised to pay it online but it does not work for me, I have tried several cards but it wont process and tells me to go contact customer service. I have mailed and filled out my credit card information but I was told that they dont accept those because I am no longer an agent.

This is absolutely ridiculous, it should not be this hard to pay off something. Please help may this, and dont just refer me to an online payment through the wfg website, I am tired of getting that message back.

Preferred solution: I would like to settle my debt but no one is giving me a solution. It takes weeks to get a response..

Comments