2.5K views

Letting this company into my home was the biggest mistake of my life.They say they are not a pyramid!

The are not so much about selling the product as they are getting more people to sell. They use the new recruits to get their contacts. They come in your home with a list of their hairdresser, dentist, doctor, realtor, contractor etc. then they use you until the next guy comes in.

They have their little cult meetings that hype everyone up and give each other standing ovations repetitively. They cheat with other associates and break up families. They ruin our family of 26 years. They have not respect for the family.

They want all your vacation time and pull you away from your families on the weekend. They are relentless.

I would never recommend them to my worst enemy.Don't let these people into your home if you value your family!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of home wreckers and not family friendly. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of financial advice. World Financial Group needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned financial advice in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at World Financial Group.

Had an Experience with World Financial Group?

Comments

Roy, Utah, United States #992140

They didn't ruin my marriage for 26 years, they ruined my 26 yr.marriage and even thought they knew they were causing despair in it they forged forward.

When asked to back off, they forged forward business as usual.

NO RESPECT!

How did they ruin your family life for 26 years?

to Anonymous #990727

Via WFG's anti-family life practices and intrusive campaigning. Examples already given above. I can confirm.

to Anonymous Roy, Utah, United States #992137

They tell you that they are there to help families but all they are interested in is taking you away from your family on a regular basis.They are arrogant and they spend more time with each other on a personal level.

I know one agent that has broken two marriages just within one group.m they have no integrity AT ALL! In my opinion it is a bunch of people who have no confidence in themselves so they just feed off of each other.

The agents use the recruits to give them a stable income but never teach them enough so they can move on without them getting their commissions off of the new recruits.

to Anonymous Lewes, Delaware, United States #1238182

I agree with recruite take never help u move forward keep your names they will just use you get sales of you never give back top people only for selves honest telling truth