World Financial Group - Voiced concern to a WFG "mentor" regarding his pupil & he replies with a one liner
So I wrote a review for WFG here: http://world-financial-group.pissedconsumer.com/conversation-w-wfg-employee-stateing-anti-american-views-20150625656016.html It includes screenshots of a very hostile conversation between a current WFG employee named Sophia Xu when I declined to be a part of her team. I forwarded the same screenshots to her "mentor" Eric Jemielita and he replies with, "You're assuming your point matters." and then blocks me. What kind of business is this? Is this how we are to be treated when a concern a VALID concern is raised? Absolutely disgusting.
I also sent a message directly to WFG - "Here is an excerpt from the amazing conversation: " Nobody enjoys disrespecting other people, however I have no respect for individuals that make assumptions prior to being fully informed. -- We live in America, the land of opportunities, yet people are afraid to work hard. They rather be complacent, stay at a job, and work for the boss to get rich." - is this how your company trains their employees? To completely jumble the hard working class of America together and label us as complacent & afraid? It's ironic too that the statement: "Nobody enjoys disrespecting other people, however I have no respect for individuals that make assumptions prior to being fully informed." I assume your company would agree that the employee's statement about working class American's is in fact based off of her own assumption due to being fully informed am I correct?"
I have not received any feedback yet
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bad scammer
- Cult-like mentality
- Not family friendly
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Job Offer
- Review category
- Financial Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Nik Lazanas on the picture the second from left ist involved in many criminal companies and taking money from investors, making promises and just spending the money himself on fun,..."
- "Please see attached the chart page from a Transamerica Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy. A California WFG agent sold this policy to a client earlier this year. Transamerica..."
- "In his “review” last week San Diego Anon oozes about “...a beautiful lifelong career…” It’s “beautiful” all right. IF you love to recruit everybody in sight and personally..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."