World Financial Group - Voiced concern to a WFG "mentor" regarding his pupil & he replies with a one liner
So I wrote a review for WFG here: http://world-financial-group.pissedconsumer.com/conversation-w-wfg-employee-stateing-anti-american-views-20150625656016.html It includes screenshots of a very hostile conversation between a current WFG employee named Sophia Xu when I declined to be a part of her team. I forwarded the same screenshots to her "mentor" Eric Jemielita and he replies with, "You're assuming your point matters." and then blocks me. What kind of business is this? Is this how we are to be treated when a concern a VALID concern is raised? Absolutely disgusting.
I also sent a message directly to WFG - "Here is an excerpt from the amazing conversation: " Nobody enjoys disrespecting other people, however I have no respect for individuals that make assumptions prior to being fully informed. -- We live in America, the land of opportunities, yet people are afraid to work hard. They rather be complacent, stay at a job, and work for the boss to get rich." - is this how your company trains their employees? To completely jumble the hard working class of America together and label us as complacent & afraid? It's ironic too that the statement: "Nobody enjoys disrespecting other people, however I have no respect for individuals that make assumptions prior to being fully informed." I assume your company would agree that the employee's statement about working class American's is in fact based off of her own assumption due to being fully informed am I correct?"
I have not received any feedback yet
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bad scammer
- Cult-like mentality
- Not family friendly
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Job Offer
- Review category
- Financial Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Not happy with cheating hundreds of expats out of their hard-earned retirement money by promising high-yielding bogus investments, De Vere is a world-class scammer of unsuspecting new financial consultant recruits.The..."
- "WFG agents trick and cheat you. Then they recruit you and teach you how to trick and cheat other people. Seriously guys. Thats how it goes there. Why do I..."
- "I have been SCAMMED by the Directors of SKYShades, a Brisbane, (Australia) and Orlando, Florida (USA) based business, headed by a leading Brisbane Broncos Rugby League identity and an Australian..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..."
- "My TV was having issues connecting to the internet and also had a large white spot on it. I even sent in pictures and they agreed there was an issue...."
- "Rashard Johnson of the Forty Niners was penalized 15 yards for "Unsportsmanlike conduct" for making a "snow angel" after scoring what he thought was a touchdown. Ridiculous. Period. Our whole..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."