World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California

29 of 251 World Financial Group reviews

Hey it's me Liquid, I'll be posting anonymously cause I am in one of their offices, I write my reviews when I'm in Sacramento to fool them.But I received this.

I'll let you guys decide about this. These are the MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS CHECKLIST. They are literally forcing membership now cause they're in hopes someone will become an active agent one day. When I get my workbook back I'll post every page...

@William3 I can't wait for you or anyone to dissect the pages.I even got a hold of an FFIUL agent guide.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
29 of 251 World Financial Group reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
john43

Jul 18 #1186770

Thanks Liquid..it's fascinating that we have to have a rogue agent to have the chance to see a contract and the price of a policy like it's the magic 11 spices for KFC chicken but we all know why this is done..it's so it's underground and the #'s can't be debunked if they are not shown...fascianating how WFG agents can defend #'s when they can't even show them...lol..

8 0 Reply
William3

Jul 18 #1186751 Berkeley, California, United States

Thanks Liquid, please keep the stuff flowing here :-0. If you can do it it'd be great to see full copies of recent insurance policies and financial instruments that WFGers push their downlines hardest to sell. You know, the big commission stuff like Transamerica's FFIUL and Variable Annuities. Complete with all the contract language and the policy data.

8 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.