Oakland, California

FFIUL AGENT GUIDE SUMMARY OF CHARGES

It's me Liquid, I post this not to damage them or to applaud them but just to have an official guide out there. I myself don't do this business, but I find that a lot of people here would like to see this but because they question things aren't given the guide, HERE is the rest.

@William3, I might be too lazy to post it on the financial uproar site.

Review about: Ffiul.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with World Financial Group?

Comments

San Francisco, California, United States #1190112

I noticed the other guide Liquid uploaded "Financial Foundation IUL Agent Guide" was taken down.My assumption is some WFG troll filed a complaint.

Thank God I made a copy of it.

Liquid please keep posting whenever you can.

DreidelBarbarick
to Anonymous New York, New York, United States #1190196

Yeah.I noticed that too.

Also *POOF!*: Where'd that Congressman letter post go? The one with the girl typing on the laptop?

Those are some pretty *** quick court orders huh? :-

(see #3 FAQ here: www dot pissedconsumer dot com/static/publications/pissed-consumer-questions-and-answers-faq-2.html)

Maybe PC though Liquid's Ffiul review was a double post.

It had the same title I think--"World Financial Group - Review about Ffiul from Oakland, California"

Still, I'd post the same docs at www dot finance-guy dot net/streetonomic/world-financial-group-review.And put pointers here to direct people to there in case it goes *POOF!*

San Francisco, California, United States #1189586

Hi.This is Carol.

Liquid, thank you so much. Please keep them coming. Would it also be possible to get the rest of the pages for Nationwide one too.

For those who want a copy of the manual Liquid uploaded for us.

I clicked on the image to enlarge it and then right click to "copy the image". I then pasted it onto a Word document, rotated it, then right clicked "size and position", and then changed the "width to 9". Print it and tah-dah. Makes for easier reading for me.

William if you see any red-flags from these manuals, please let us know.

Thank you.

William3

Liquid, great thank you very much for these.The Summary of Charges page came through OK, but the rest were too small or blurry.

Do you mind sending those other 14 pages again when you have a chance?(from 15 total pages in your two PC reviews.) Thanks again Liquid --William

to William3 Sacramento, California, United States #1190616

How in the world can they take down their own prospectus agent guide?

-Liquid. Why are they so powerful?

Anon
Oakland, California, United States #1189341

Wonderful!Wonderful!

I have been searching for this guide but no one ever ever supplied it! They do good at keeping you uninformed in certain areas so as you never question the validity. Please keep the posts coming Liquid, and I hope your journeys are good.

Hopefully people will read this before even buying the index account.