565 views

Update by user Jul 30, 2019

I like: degrading:thats an error! I clicked accidentally.

He was degrading me in the business. Telling me “you dont have License-dont tell me what to do. I only suggested to get calendar to write down my activities. I had one recruit who work in a bank.

4 days after, Jason telling me what to do to give him ama. I already told him many Times that his coded already.

Original review posted by user Jul 30, 2019

Jason Roberts recruited me to Join his team in early March2019. More I see him, get to know him as business partner, as personal get involved in.

He asked to borrow my car. He started promising to pay to Not be like other people who does Not pay. He oath to pay 200$ in june10. He never follow through and ASk favor to give my car back until june30.

I am idiot waiting for him to pay. He got the nerve to return the car until july14 in favor and lied to pay each month. Now, offering to pay only 240$. He recruited me to used me to talked down on me in business, and used my car.

Apologized for mistreating me in business and broken promises for Not paying. Making md look back in the WFG Hayward Office.

Product or Service Mentioned: World Financial Group Recruiter.

Reason of review: Lied to pay.

World Financial Group Pros: Degrading.

World Financial Group Cons: Agent lying and taking my money.

Comments