Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

security code email

received email from PolishedNewt959. Don't understand message?

Will you be changing my username and password? prefer for you to call me!

Phone # below. February 22 2:49pm

2 answers
Harry Rollins
If you need any assistance, you may try to reach out to the World Financial Group by phone at (770) 453-9300 (USA) or +1 416 225 2121 (Canada), by email at investigations@transamerica.com. You may also write a letter to World Financial Group 11315 Johns Creek Parkway Johns Creek, Georgia 30097-1517 United States.
Xia
I need 50 Millons US Dollars Loan for business purpose.
View more answers (1)

security code email

I don't received the email you're sending for my security code.Accordingly i can't log on to my account. look forward to hearing from you asap. Thank you

Harry Rollins
If you do not receive your security code email, you may try to contact World Financial Group Customer Service by phone at (770) 453-9300 (USA) or +1 416 225 2121 (Canada), or by email at investigations@transamerica.com and ask for assistance.

E&O

On Oct. 11, I can't pay my fee for my E&O,$30, can I pay on 18 please?

Harry Rollins
Unfortunately, the company official website does not provide any information regarding payment terms. You may try to reach out to World Financial Group Customer Service directly via the Contacts tab on the Pissed Consumer website.

Outstanding debt 18XQB,

What is the debt for? I have not worked for WFG for several years.

All of a sudden I get an email that I have outstanding debt of 56.56. No one ever answers the phone at (770) 453-9300? I have called each option and never a person.

I even sent a letter to WFG to give me a representative's extension to speak to. I just want to know where the debt came from, so I can pay what I truly owe..

Harry Rollins
A look at the World Financial Group reviews across various platforms indicates that while some customers are satisfied with the company, others felt that their engagement with WFG was dissatisfying. On PissedConsumer.com, World Financial Group’s rating is 2.1 and most reviews are 1 or 2-star, while on Indeed, World Financial Group has a 4-star rating and most reviewers rated the company as excellent.
If you need any assistance, you may try to reach out to the World Financial Group via the company's social media networks to get a faster response.
If you believe that the World Financial Group ripped you off, you can file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission. Please check out more details regarding this issue given in the article “Top World Financial Group Question: Is WFG a Scam?”

Inactive Status

I am Javier Chacon, Associate, Houston, 39DZN, whom was advised by Crump Insurance they could not do an illustration for me as I was 'inactive status'. Please advise what I must do to get on the active status...

best, Javier.. 713-503-2857

senior marketing director...Phan Duy

Harry Rollins
There is no information on how to change the membership status in the World Financial Group FAQ section. Please contact the World Financial Group customer care team for assistance. You may reach out to them by phone at (770) 453-9300 or by email at investigations@transamerica.com. You may also try to contact their support representatives via the World Financial Group social networks.

Life and health licenses

Moth and half ago I took an exam for wfg life and health exam and passed. I checked licenses and appointments on the wfg web.

on my status showing my state as GA not CA. I am in California.

Need to know status of my license.

60fzm

Harry Rollins
To confirm the status of your license, please reach out to the World Financial Group customer care team. You may contact them by phone at (770) 453-9300 or by email at investigations@transamerica.com.

a wrong charge

recently your company charges me 100 $ in my bank account !!!!! I confused !!!! i never heard about your company .i don't know what happened !!!!please cancel this transaction and back my money in my bank account

Harry Rollins
There are several complaints about wrong charges on the Better Business Bureau website. People contacted the World Financial Group customer care team describing the issue and requesting a refund. World Financial Group apologized for the error and credited back all fees. You may reach out to the World Financial Group support team by phone at (770) 453-9300 (USA) or +1 416 225 2121 (Canada), or by email at investigations@transamerica.com. You may also write a letter with your comments to World Financial Group 11315 Johns Creek Parkway Johns Creek, Georgia 30097-1517 United States.
View

Unable to access my back office

Back office locked, followed instructions to reopen stares answer to security question to not match .

How do I unlock and reset Username and password

Agent Id 54WCG

Harry Rollins
As stated on mywfg.com, to reset the account password, you should follow these steps:
  • Click Reset Password on the World Financial Group login page;
  • Enter agent ID;
  • Click the Submit button.
Unfortunately, there is no information about what to do if the back office is locked on worldfinancialgroup.com. You may contact the World Financial Group support team for assistance.

Commissions

My name is Azin Barkhordar, agent code: 30FCR, I don't get commissions from my policies written before (renewal commissions) I'm still active and pay my E&O so I'm not sure why I don't receive them.

Harry Rollins
Unfortunately, the World Financial Group does not provide any information about the commission calculation on the company website. According to their Contact Us page, you may discuss the commission issue with the World Financial Group customer service representative by phone at 770-453-9300 (USA) or 416-225-2121 (Canada). You may also send them an email WFGFieldRelations@Transamerica.com for customers in the US and wfgcanadacompliance@transamerica.com for Canadian customers.
View

I want to stop working with WFG and stop charging my card for E&O

Harry Rollins
As stated in Wikipedia, World Financial Group is a multi-level marketing company which sells financial products through a network of distributors.
Unfortunately, World Financial Group does not provide any information on how to cancel the services on the company website. You may look through the terms of your agreement with World Financial Group or contact your agent for assistance. You may also try to reach out to the World Financial Group customer care team by phone at (770) 453-9300.

Questions 10