1.2K views

Just got a call in from someone who supposed to be from WFG.

A lady angrily said, "Please stop texting my recruits."

Then I asked, "Who the heck is this, how did you get my #?"

She answered."Because you've been texting my recruits."

In my head, I'm working in one of the big fortune 500 companies, I don't need to text your recruits, don't have time, waste of time. That's WFG for you.

Before, I didn't know what's WFG is, now that I do, thanks because of that *** lady. Yay another # blocked.

Location: Los Angeles, California

Comments

Unfortunately you still don't. Check out the August 2013 issue of Forbes magazine and www.researchwfg.com.

If you are in the financial industry, World Financial Group is taking market share and you need to be concerned or ask to have us represent your firm. If not, we can probably help you save money on taxes and debt servicing by restructuring what you are already spending. We are not the ones that are phoning or texting or harrassing people.

That has nothing to do with what we do. We are only looking for those that want to get ahead financially and people to help them do that.

I much prefer informative articles like this to that high brow litreautre.

Working in and work for is the same thing, not confusing.

Don't upset, be glad. :upset

WFG is paying my bills. :grin

"In my head, I'm working for Fortune 500..." What ELSE do you do in your head? On second, thought, I don't want to know.

Try:

"In my head, I'm thinking, "I work for..."

Think in your head. Work in your company. Don't confuse the head, or it gets too messy.

World Financial Group Reviews