Verified Reviewer

1.1

My mom had recruited me and I was not aware that this had cost money at all. She led me on by saying would you like to help me start a business This is obviously not what i had in mind.

There was never a clear explanation to what exactly she got me into. I thought initially this was a job interview. HA. After two meetings the agent had pressured me to pay the starting fee of $100 and when I asked for more details of what exactly im starting there was never transparency.

Or a clear answer. He said Id have to pay to be educated. All the meetings were inconvenient and I wasnt at all interested but the aggression for sales sent alarms off in my head. My mom said its embarrassing to say no and to give him my card number.

BIG MISTAKE.

I want nothing more but my $100 back considering they cant refund my wasted time. I wasnt taught anything let alone receive a license.

World Financial Group Cons: I feel having misled, Nightmare.

Comments