2K views
3.0

I had an experience where Pablo Johnson was trying to sign me up as a client. He says he has at least ten years experience in this business.

When I asked him about his background he says that he has a masters degree in finance from California State University in Riverside. When I did some background research, I find out that he has never ever applied to a graduate program of any sort. He is totally being dishonest, not to mention that he tried to give me some advice on where I should put my money that was totally bogus.

World Financial Group is just totally misrepresenting themselves with this guy. In my opinion, Pablo Johnson either needs to be fired or I should just let WFG go altogether.

Location: Riverside, California

Comments

I have no idea who Pablo Johnson is.....

There are over 40,000 licensed (Life & health license issued by state), maybe this guy is one of them. If you think he is a scam artist, just report to WFG HQ or call local law enforcement agency.

In the meantime, learn more about other agent, you don't have to buy or join anything. But it may (or may not) improve your financial future.

World Financial Group Reviews