WFG is a complete joke.I myself have now as of yesterday been targeted to be recruited twice now.

Both experiences were that of a greedy, uneducated individual with no insurance experience whatsoever (I myself have 6 years experience at a family run insurance brokerage agency) and when both of the individuals were turned down by me, the conversation would take a completely hostile turn. Another experience is one of a close friend of mine who got screwed by Transamerica. They brainwashed this 20 year old by saying, "Hey! Here's a trip to Hawaii all inclusive on the company because we love you SO much; join our team now and us on this TEAM trip, we'll work later." Come the week of, my friend was told he would have to pay in full for the entire trip because he was unable to meet his recruiting quota during his 1st week and this is after he paid for his own background check and other fees to be apart of this so called "team" - This was last year.

Fast forward to yesterday, I was reached out via Facebook of all places by a girl who was not my friend and had 3 mutual friends with me on Facebook - She poached 1 of those friends' contact lists without asking and approached me.Please see the 2 images for the COMPLETE conversation that started via Facebook chat then moved to LinkedIn because she blocked me.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Job Offer
Review category
Financial Services
review #656016

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with World Financial Group? Submit review ›
Helpful? 27 Yes 27 7 No 7
Had the same issue 11 Yes 11
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 21 #1187882 Los Angeles, California

Haha I know that girl. I used to be a part of wfg in Pomona and it was the worst mistake in my life ! They brainwashed everyone there! There was this guy that was a physical therapist full time that quit that job just to do full time I'm wfg and he FREAKEN sucks at wfg! They brainwashed him so bad that he believed he could make more money in wfg but I highly doubt that will happen. Lol those were the dark days now wfg

3 0 Reply

May 19 #1161671

where's the second image? can't see it and want to read it

0 0 Reply

Mar 16 #1128191

Lol. Thx for the post. What makes these low and no education qualified to give me financial advice? You are too smart to fall for these low lives. Glad you didn't fall for it.

8 2 Reply

Aug 19, 2015 #1021581

Good luck with your "Family run insurance brokerage agency", what the name & address of your business?
So, you find independent licensed agents are your competition. so you decide to post comment & screen shot of your social media posting to take out competition. Brilliant.

3 12 Reply

Jul 16, 2015 #1008511

Hahaha *** as *** weak employee, that's why you won't be wealthy, and us as business owners love employee mentality people, they work hard for us :D

2 15 Reply

Jun 25, 2015 #999470

screw GFG !!

5 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to World Financial Group. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about World Financial Group.
Filing a new complaint about