World Financial Group - CONVERSATION W/WFG EMPLOYEE STATEING ANTI-AMERICAN VIEWS.
WFG is a complete joke.I myself have now as of yesterday been targeted to be recruited twice now.
Both experiences were that of a greedy, uneducated individual with no insurance experience whatsoever (I myself have 6 years experience at a family run insurance brokerage agency) and when both of the individuals were turned down by me, the conversation would take a completely hostile turn. Another experience is one of a close friend of mine who got screwed by Transamerica. They brainwashed this 20 year old by saying, "Hey! Here's a trip to Hawaii all inclusive on the company because we love you SO much; join our team now and us on this TEAM trip, we'll work later." Come the week of, my friend was told he would have to pay in full for the entire trip because he was unable to meet his recruiting quota during his 1st week and this is after he paid for his own background check and other fees to be apart of this so called "team" - This was last year.
Fast forward to yesterday, I was reached out via Facebook of all places by a girl who was not my friend and had 3 mutual friends with me on Facebook - She poached 1 of those friends' contact lists without asking and approached me.Please see the 2 images for the COMPLETE conversation that started via Facebook chat then moved to LinkedIn because she blocked me.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bad scammer
- Cult-like mentality
- Misleading sales tactics
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Job Offer
- Review category
- Financial Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Notice how almost all customer complaints against WFG agents get denied? In the review yesterday, How WFGers RIP YOU OFF!, the author talks about looking up WFG agents in Finra’s..."
- "I ended buy buying over $200,000 in silver bars from Apmex late last year and early this yerar, after about $75,000 to $100,000 in purchases I was called and sought..."
- "Hey it's me Liquid, I'll be posting anonymously cause I am in one of their offices, I write my reviews when I'm in Sacramento to fool them. But I received..."
- "I have never been dealt with such horrible customer service before! I called in 6 times today regarding a weekly ad from Target that boasted “40% OFF SLEEPWEAR…ALL WOMEN’S..."
- "We have been members of RelayRides / Turo for 2 years and we love it. We now have 9 vehicles on Turo.com. We have never had an unresolved problem. Car..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."
- "I was with my mother, grandmother, and grandfather in the disabled line, my grandmother is lame and incontinent and my grandfather can't walk down slopes. The line for people with..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."