San Jose, California
1.2K views 1 comment

Notice how almost all customer complaints against WFG agents get denied?

In the review yesterday, How WFGers RIP YOU OFF!, the author talks about looking up WFG agents in Finra’s BrokerCheck.

If you think your WFG agent lied to you and cheated you, you may be forced to *arbitrate* to try to prove it. You don't want arbitration. You don't want to give up your right to a jury trial. Arbitration usually favors the company. Arbitration very often stacks the deck against you. It often denies you justice.

Before you sign or pay anything, demand your WFG agent show your the contract language that spells out how you resolve disputes. If it forces you to arbitrate, that’s bad news for you. If it forces you to *individually* arbitrate--i.e. The contract bars you from joining a class-action suit--that’s even worse news.

It’s very important you know your rights.

Read more about arbitration here at these two links (replace “dots” with periods):

Blogs dot orrick dot com/insurance/2015/05/27/closing-the-courthouse-door-to-insurance-disputes-mandatory-arbitration-clauses-in-insurance-policies-gain-traction/

Www dot nytimes dot com/2015/11/01/business/dealbook/arbitration-everywhere-stacking-the-deck-of-justice dot html

Good luck. Make make sure you do your homework up front. *Before* you sign or pay anything.

Review about: Transamerica Ffiul.

I didn't like: Deceptive information, Lose legal rights, Ripoff.

1.2
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with World Financial Group?

Comments

Pontiac, Michigan, United States #1319957

Sweepstakes Audit Bureau is a scam I also received a letter asking 4

five dollar fee& never got anything it's been 6 months ago.