Notice how almost all customer complaints against WFG agents get denied?
In the review yesterday, How WFGers RIP YOU OFF!, the author talks about looking up WFG agents in Finra’s BrokerCheck.
If you think your WFG agent lied to you and cheated you, you may be forced to *arbitrate* to try to prove it. You don't want arbitration. You don't want to give up your right to a jury trial. Arbitration usually favors the company. Arbitration very often stacks the deck against you. It often denies you justice.
Before you sign or pay anything, demand your WFG agent show your the contract language that spells out how you resolve disputes. If it forces you to arbitrate, that’s bad news for you. If it forces you to *individually* arbitrate--i.e. The contract bars you from joining a class-action suit--that’s even worse news.
It’s very important you know your rights.
Read more about arbitration here at these two links (replace “dots” with periods):
Blogs dot orrick dot com/insurance/2015/05/27/closing-the-courthouse-door-to-insurance-disputes-mandatory-arbitration-clauses-in-insurance-policies-gain-traction/
Www dot nytimes dot com/2015/11/01/business/dealbook/arbitration-everywhere-stacking-the-deck-of-justice dot html
Good luck. Make make sure you do your homework up front. *Before* you sign or pay anything.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Deceptive information
- Lose legal rights
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Transamerica Ffiul
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "FFIUL AGENT GUIDE SUMMARY OF CHARGES It's me Liquid, I post this not to damage them or to applaud them but just to have an official guide out there. I..."
- "I ended buy buying over $200,000 in silver bars from Apmex late last year and early this yerar, after about $75,000 to $100,000 in purchases I was called and sought..."
- "WFG is a complete joke. I myself have now as of yesterday been targeted to be recruited twice now. Both experiences were that of a greedy, uneducated individual with no..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "5:42pm 'This is the Days Inn Convention Center Hotel San Jose, Ca. I booked this two star rated hotel for June 3-4, through hotwire and paid for an upgrade even..."
- "I have been to chipotle a moth ago in San Mateo California and noticed that there was a fly/insect in the lettuce when shown it to one of your employee..."
- "The product solution selection page gives you an option for 1, 3, or 12 months. Which leads you to believe you are purchasing a 1,3, or 12 month subscription. I signed..."