22.2K views
1.1
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy is WFG’s top life insurance product. It’s the fat-commission policy my upline always pushed me to sell.

I worked for WFG and sold many of these FFIUL policies before I learned how little we knew about their dangers. Many of us agents bought them when we first signed up with WFG. We didn’t know then how few guarantees they gave us, the great risks we assumed, and how incredibly expensive these policies could become in our later lives. We passed our ignorance on to our customers and downline recruits.

The good news is that, if you bought the FFIUL, you may be able to take part in a class-action suit against Transamerica and/or AEGON USA and other issuers of Universal Life insurance products. Please go here to learn how you can participate:

Www dot lieffcabraser dot com/consumer/universal-life-insurance/

Lieff Cabraser Heimann & Bernstein (LCHB) is one of the leading plaintiffs’ firms in the country. It’s likely prepping a class-action suit against the carriers of Universal Life insurance products, which includes that FFIUL. You’ll see that LCHB put Transamerica and AEGON USA on its target list.

Your participation matters! Good luck!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Expensive, Few guarantees, Many risks.

Comments

I want to join the class action law suit Please call me at 949-407-9663

I want to join the class action lawsuit. I have my attorney interested in joining legal counsel.

Let's take them down!

They stole my live savings after 23 years of savings! Lock them up!

This is hilarious. Sorry but I disclose any and all fees related to any and all products to my clients.

It's called get better training and learn to do business instead of blaming a company for your mishaps.

Product knowledge is key and you can't sit here and say you were spewing information that wasn't positively conducive for your clients. Take responsibility for your own actions and stop blaming others.

to S Mangum #1591369

i doubt WFG will lose, there's nothing wrong nor nothing ethically wrong. People with something bad to say either does not fit in with the sales or really did have a bad experience, just like anyone enlisting in the military.

Most of anyone's experience will be dictated by the chain of command, bad leaders = bad experience.

Good Leaders = Good Experience. I just joined in October: Glendale Branch.

Just wondering what happened with class action against FFIUL! Did they win or lose?

This is som competitions lies trying to discredit a fantastic company

to KC #1424124

KC. How you feel etc.

I'm a fee-only financial advisor who sells no financial products--just my expertise. I've reviewed hundreds of permanent life policies, including dozens of IULs.

There's no way you can possibly defend this horrible MLM and its dangerous guaranteed-to-fail products with actual FACTS.

The FACTS--including WFG's own numbers--show WFG is a complete ripoff for everyone except the carriers like Transamerica, WFG Corp, and the 0.5% of agents that sit on the tippy-top of the pyramids.

*Avoid WFG* like the plague!

You're much better off at your J.O.B.

Thanks for reading.

to Ex-WFGer #1433168

World Financial Group is more of a franchise as agents are typically independent contractors. The individuals who deceive the public should be held liable but does not represent the entire WFG.

I am from the Beverly hills branch and we are still starting up and getting our product knowledge on point. I care about people and would like to start a referral program to send peoplenof similar interest and professions to sharpen our clients skillsets and flaws and enhance their income flow by accepting creditable referrals.

to James Medrano #1433314

Does WFG agent "James Medrano" really exist? I can't find him on Google, LinkedIn etc.

Please post a link to show you really exist. Thanks.

to Ex-WFGer #1441629

What are you talking about? You only said it’s a rip complete ripoff?Explain yourself EXPERTjust because you say it ... it’s so....does not mean it’s soWhat else did not work our for you?Just words but no meat

to JC bade #1441791

JC Bade. Please read these P*ss*d Consumer reviews and weep.

The authors of these reviews give quality sources to back their claims, even using *WFG's own documents and numbers.*It's pretty hard to dismiss data *WFG itself* creates and makes public. Wouldn't you say "JC?" :-)- "10 Lies and Misreps That WFGers Tell You--And Themselves." This is a great intro doc for the Great LIE that is WFG.- "Why the FFIUL--WFG’s Flagship Policy--is a *Disaster*"- "Join WFG and LOSE $100,000s! How? Ask Your Agent 2 Simple Questions."- "WFG is a Great Way to Go BROKE and LOSE FAMILY and FRIENDS"- "Why Your Pricey IUL Life Insurance Policy Will DIE and You LOSE ALL YOUR $$$"- "Please Avoid WFG’s “Universal” Life Policies.

Agents Design Them to Fail."- "Read This to Learn How WFGers RIP YOU OFF!"- "World Financial Group - Buyer BEWARE!"- "Is WFG a Pyramid Scheme?

Read these -New!- FTC Guidelines. Decide for Yourself!"Happy reading "JC" and good luck.

to Ex-WFGer #1585751

WFG is a Marketing division for Approx 150+ respected and credible Financial Services companies..such as Nationwide, Voya, Athene, Prudential, Etc. All Agents must be State Licensed and fully Trained before they can make a dime!

We offer the opportunity to build yourself a Financial Services Agency....and also be a Dealer/Broker. There is a fantastic compensation plan. You can be an Independent Agent, or build an Agency. We make Zero money for hiring others...that fee goes to WFG home corporate office for administration costs such as Registering each New person with the Dozens of other companies, background checks, a state of the art Website to use to conduct Business, Etc.

There nothing scammy or illegal about what we do! I've been involved for a Year and have made good Income and have a nice sized Agency I've put together. All the whiners and complainers have maybe tried and gave up..Maybe had a bad trainer...and can't look in the mirror and accept that failure is their own fault. We use a duplicatable system similar to a franchise and it works great!

It's a hard business but so what! Be broke is hard...working for a *** Boss is hard...I do not find it all that hard...just takes some time and EFFORT which.most.lazy *** middle class people do not do...EFFORT. Entrepreneurs take risks...take responsibility...and learn a different mindset that those who are Slaves to some Boss! We can help everyone needing financial help...Insurance products...Investing...saving...retirement planning....not just Term policies.

We avoid Stock Market products as they are too risky for.most mid income earners. We are misunderstood by most people as they have been brought up in a system that doesn't teach HOW money works in society. They copy the failures of their Parents, Teachers, friends Etc. We teach the strategies that wealthy Americans have used for a longtime.

WHY are wealthy people wealthy? We know and teach those concepts to those willing to learn a better way to create personal wealth. Our products are world class...training is world class...Income is world class. I started at Zero like everyone does...4 months later earning over $10k a month from building an Agency and it increases all the time...Duplicatable system!!!

Leverage of my time and effort...and each Agent copies his trainer...Works great....But if your a closed minded person who can't function as an Independent Agent and rely on a BOSS to pay you for trading your time for inadequate dollars....You will fail! And yes You middle class people want it ALL handed to you without working hard for it....And yes Transamerica was sued as EVERY large company has been....that's a normal thing from people.looking for easy money!! Didn't affect the companies we work with!! People thought Amway was a scam too...they never were and still.are not.

We use a different pay structure...DIFFERENT is bad? Nope...wealthy people all did something different and attained wealth....wasn't easy...so.what!!! Complain.

Criticize, Blame.others for your failure...no matter. The Biz works well...many make fantastic incomes because they do.not give up and quit!!!

to KC #1448682

Hello KC, could you share your experiences with WFG? What is fantastic about this company. Could you please share?

please contact me. want to join/start a class action against company

how can i join the class action suit. been looking for one to join.

to jaimee #1433169

If you were to join a class action law suit you would need proof recording of the sale ,standing to sue, and damages occured from what you are accusing World financial group of. If it is the agent then the agent must be sued if it was the company than it was. World Financial Group is a marketing company and transamerica sister company.

Best regards , World Financial Group Agent

to James Medrano 7 #1433319

"WFG agent James Medrano" or whoever you really are, official WFG stated policy (e.g. 3/3/30) keeps it (barely) within the law regarding pyramid schemes, and unfortunately the law doesn't protect customers from crazy-high illustrations that destroy their IUL insurance policies causing them to lose all their money.

It truly is Caveat Emptor--Buyer Beware!

People are way better off to simply and totally avoid WFG and it agents and products. They can find much better and more ethical companies.

to Ex-WFGer #1433526

I don't think James Medrano exist because he changed name in this exact same tread within an hour to james Medrano 7 now...#2-6 Medrano's have skipped the line of bs..We will never see any proof of this person..We know he's an WFG agents by his copy/paste response directly from WFG textbook but we will not know an address for his office and phone number...because he works from his 1973 volkswagon beetle parked at the junk yard.

There's no money to be made by new agents and recruits joining today.Type your message here

to Ex-WFGer #1503206

3/3/30 is not required. Shows how much you know about the company. Just another lazy person who failed to work.

Houston, Texas, United States #1351457

Might be worth it. I feel really cheated.