Berkeley, California
1.1
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy is WFG’s top life insurance product. It’s the fat-commission policy my upline always pushed me to sell.

I worked for WFG and sold many of these FFIUL policies before I learned how little we knew about their dangers. Many of us agents bought them when we first signed up with WFG. We didn’t know then how few guarantees they gave us, the great risks we assumed, and how incredibly expensive these policies could become in our later lives. We passed our ignorance on to our customers and downline recruits.

The good news is that, if you bought the FFIUL, you may be able to take part in a class-action suit against Transamerica and/or AEGON USA and other issuers of Universal Life insurance products. Please go here to learn how you can participate:

Www dot lieffcabraser dot com/consumer/universal-life-insurance/

Lieff Cabraser Heimann & Bernstein (LCHB) is one of the leading plaintiffs’ firms in the country. It’s likely prepping a class-action suit against the carriers of Universal Life insurance products, which includes that FFIUL. You’ll see that LCHB put Transamerica and AEGON USA on its target list.

Your participation matters! Good luck!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Expensive, Few guarantees, Many risks.

Had an Experience with World Financial Group?

Comments

FedByMyFfiul
Houston, Texas, United States #1351457

Might be worth it. I feel really cheated.

Berkeley, California, United States #1338186

+Anonymous , @Anonymous from "Huntington Beach" --

FFIUL and WFG are the *worst of the worst.* They are an unholy marriage made in the depths of h**l.Unless you happen to be Transamerica, WFG Corporate, or the 0.05% at the tippy-top of WFG's MLM pyramids.

Fact is Anon, you're much more likely to hit the big time, even simply make a living wage, working anywhere *BUT* WFG.

For the vast majority of people who join WFG, this MLM is anything from a letdown to an absolute disaster.

Please search here for the 8 Dec 2016 review of World Financial Group titled "WFG is a Great Way to Go BROKE and LOSE FAMILY and FRIENDS."

Thank you for reading.

to William3 Los Angeles, California, United States #1338802

Hi

Ive noticed you know alot of this cult, and yes i will say cult because my SO has completely changed after joining, and was wondering how to get him out of it. When i try to explain how hes changed and is too obsessed with it, he gets defensive and angry. I want to get him out of there and back to his old self

FFIUL and WFG are the best of the best,

I'm sure a lot of people must have employee mentality,

We need those people to continue with the

Daily activities for entrepreneurs like us.

to Anonymous Berkeley, California, United States #1338187

Please see my comment above. Thank you.

Big Brother is Watching
to Anonymous Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #1346454

You mean "rip-off-artist" like you not entrepreneur like you.

Keysha

I love my FFIUL!!!

to Keysha Berkeley, California, United States #1315154

Um, Keysha, WHY do you "love" your FFIUL?Care to enlighten us?

Maybe spell out for us the reasons why you "love" your policy? What features of it make your FFIUL so "lovable" in your view?

The FFIUL is a complex life insurance policy, not a teddy bear or a favorite pair of shoes.How long have you owned your FFIUL?

john43
to Keysha #1318653

Loving a FFIUL is like loving your car payment and when you die is when you benefit from a life insurance....sooooo what exactly do you like about life insurance and a monthly payment exactly???? It's astonishing how WFG agents try to sell bogus positive reviews on terrible insurance policies!!

Loving a monthly payment or loving to die to benefit from a FFIUL is quite a surprising announcement...haha..what a joke!!

Johnisstupid123
to john43 #1352908

Do u expect to get life insurance for free, john? Are u dumb?