20.9K views
1.1
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy is WFG’s top life insurance product. It’s the fat-commission policy my upline always pushed me to sell.

I worked for WFG and sold many of these FFIUL policies before I learned how little we knew about their dangers. Many of us agents bought them when we first signed up with WFG. We didn’t know then how few guarantees they gave us, the great risks we assumed, and how incredibly expensive these policies could become in our later lives. We passed our ignorance on to our customers and downline recruits.

The good news is that, if you bought the FFIUL, you may be able to take part in a class-action suit against Transamerica and/or AEGON USA and other issuers of Universal Life insurance products. Please go here to learn how you can participate:

Www dot lieffcabraser dot com/consumer/universal-life-insurance/

Lieff Cabraser Heimann & Bernstein (LCHB) is one of the leading plaintiffs’ firms in the country. It’s likely prepping a class-action suit against the carriers of Universal Life insurance products, which includes that FFIUL. You’ll see that LCHB put Transamerica and AEGON USA on its target list.

Your participation matters! Good luck!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $5000. The author is overall dissatisfied with World Financial Group and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about transamerica ffiul from World Financial Group was expensive, few guarantees and many risks Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about World Financial Group.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare World Financial Group to other companies on our site.

Comments

This is hilarious. Sorry but I disclose any and all fees related to any and all products to my clients.

It's called get better training and learn to do business instead of blaming a company for your mishaps.

Product knowledge is key and you can't sit here and say you were spewing information that wasn't positively conducive for your clients. Take responsibility for your own actions and stop blaming others.

Just wondering what happened with class action against FFIUL! Did they win or lose?

This is som competitions lies trying to discredit a fantastic company

to KC #1424124

KC. How you feel etc.

I'm a fee-only financial advisor who sells no financial products--just my expertise. I've reviewed hundreds of permanent life policies, including dozens of IULs.

There's no way you can possibly defend this horrible MLM and its dangerous guaranteed-to-fail products with actual FACTS.

The FACTS--including WFG's own numbers--show WFG is a complete ripoff for everyone except the carriers like Transamerica, WFG Corp, and the 0.5% of agents that sit on the tippy-top of the pyramids.

*Avoid WFG* like the plague!

You're much better off at your J.O.B.

Thanks for reading.

to Ex-WFGer #1433168

World Financial Group is more of a franchise as agents are typically independent contractors. The individuals who deceive the public should be held liable but does not represent the entire WFG.

I am from the Beverly hills branch and we are still starting up and getting our product knowledge on point. I care about people and would like to start a referral program to send peoplenof similar interest and professions to sharpen our clients skillsets and flaws and enhance their income flow by accepting creditable referrals.

to James Medrano #1433314

Does WFG agent "James Medrano" really exist? I can't find him on Google, LinkedIn etc.

Please post a link to show you really exist. Thanks.

to Ex-WFGer #1441629

What are you talking about? You only said it’s a rip complete ripoff?Explain yourself EXPERTjust because you say it ... it’s so....does not mean it’s soWhat else did not work our for you?Just words but no meat

to JC bade #1441791

JC Bade. Please read these P*ss*d Consumer reviews and weep.

The authors of these reviews give quality sources to back their claims, even using *WFG's own documents and numbers.*It's pretty hard to dismiss data *WFG itself* creates and makes public. Wouldn't you say "JC?" :-)- "10 Lies and Misreps That WFGers Tell You--And Themselves." This is a great intro doc for the Great LIE that is WFG.- "Why the FFIUL--WFG’s Flagship Policy--is a *Disaster*"- "Join WFG and LOSE $100,000s! How? Ask Your Agent 2 Simple Questions."- "WFG is a Great Way to Go BROKE and LOSE FAMILY and FRIENDS"- "Why Your Pricey IUL Life Insurance Policy Will DIE and You LOSE ALL YOUR $$$"- "Please Avoid WFG’s “Universal” Life Policies.

Agents Design Them to Fail."- "Read This to Learn How WFGers RIP YOU OFF!"- "World Financial Group - Buyer BEWARE!"- "Is WFG a Pyramid Scheme?

Read these -New!- FTC Guidelines. Decide for Yourself!"Happy reading "JC" and good luck.

to KC #1448682

Hello KC, could you share your experiences with WFG? What is fantastic about this company. Could you please share?

please contact me. want to join/start a class action against company

how can i join the class action suit. been looking for one to join.

to jaimee #1433169

If you were to join a class action law suit you would need proof recording of the sale ,standing to sue, and damages occured from what you are accusing World financial group of. If it is the agent then the agent must be sued if it was the company than it was. World Financial Group is a marketing company and transamerica sister company.

Best regards , World Financial Group Agent

to James Medrano 7 #1433319

"WFG agent James Medrano" or whoever you really are, official WFG stated policy (e.g. 3/3/30) keeps it (barely) within the law regarding pyramid schemes, and unfortunately the law doesn't protect customers from crazy-high illustrations that destroy their IUL insurance policies causing them to lose all their money.

It truly is Caveat Emptor--Buyer Beware!

People are way better off to simply and totally avoid WFG and it agents and products. They can find much better and more ethical companies.

to Ex-WFGer #1433526

I don't think James Medrano exist because he changed name in this exact same tread within an hour to james Medrano 7 now...#2-6 Medrano's have skipped the line of bs..We will never see any proof of this person..We know he's an WFG agents by his copy/paste response directly from WFG textbook but we will not know an address for his office and phone number...because he works from his 1973 volkswagon beetle parked at the junk yard.

There's no money to be made by new agents and recruits joining today.Type your message here

to Ex-WFGer #1503206

3/3/30 is not required. Shows how much you know about the company. Just another lazy person who failed to work.

Houston, Texas, United States #1351457

Might be worth it. I feel really cheated.

William3
Berkeley, California, United States #1338186

+Anonymous , @Anonymous from "Huntington Beach" --

FFIUL and WFG are the *worst of the worst.* They are an unholy marriage made in the depths of h**l. Unless you happen to be Transamerica, WFG Corporate, or the 0.05% at the tippy-top of WFG's MLM pyramids.

Fact is Anon, you're much more likely to hit the big time, even simply make a living wage, working anywhere *BUT* WFG.

For the vast majority of people who join WFG, this MLM is anything from a letdown to an absolute disaster.

Please search here for the 8 Dec 2016 review of World Financial Group titled "WFG is a Great Way to Go BROKE and LOSE FAMILY and FRIENDS."

Thank you for reading.

to William3 Los Angeles, California, United States #1338802

Hi

Ive noticed you know alot of this cult, and yes i will say cult because my SO has completely changed after joining, and was wondering how to get him out of it. When i try to explain how hes changed and is too obsessed with it, he gets defensive and angry. I want to get him out of there and back to his old self

Huntington Beach, California, United States #1336713

FFIUL and WFG are the best of the best,

I'm sure a lot of people must have employee mentality,

We need those people to continue with the

Daily activities for entrepreneurs like us.

William3
to Anonymous Berkeley, California, United States #1338187

Please see my comment above. Thank you.