World Financial Group is a SCAM!!
I have recently been into the World Financial Group in Brea, CA.Not only in my opinion did they lie about what they claimed there company could do for me, they stole my money!
I fell prey to the nice words and nice facade put on by people with in the office. I felt as if they were truly a good company with the ability to help me. I feel I was misled because they present ideas and solutions to me that sounded great and almost to good to be true. That's because they were to good to be TRUE!
They were all lies after I signed papers to have them help me they told me what they couold do to help me and it was nothing what they told me in the meeting I had with associates and managers of this company. It was all just a scam to get me to hand them over money.
Please don't fall into the trap I did with this company.STAY AWAY!!!!review #199726
You may also like
- "An employee and financial coach (the employees brother) at "Strategies For Wealth", in White Plains, NY, advised my wife and I that we should set up a whole life plan..."
- "I was an account holder at forex.com. recently my mother wants to open an account so she can do some forex trading too. she does not have an email..."
- "Web Local Marketing is a rip-off. These guys are not even Google certified. They will build a horrible cookie cutter website and then bill you a huge amount monthly for..."
- "Purchased 8 wall mounted vintage looking exterior lights for our new restaurant August 2014. Items received are very low quality and no help / service from the reseller Norther Tool..."
- "I ordered the $29.99 special product. Then with out my consent was put on a auto ship program which I had to return at my own expense and go through..."
- " The company I used was ABM Van Lines, but according to their MC and DOT numbers, they go by the name, "ASAP Relocations." Their rating with Better Business San Jose..."
- "I purchased this dining room Marble table and chairs set from Uniquities Furniture about six months ago.. This table is very heavy and has never been moved since delivered and..."
- "Wife Sharon Gleason has an odor issue due to excessive hair when she provides her personal services. She also tried to negotiate a higher fee than I had agreed to...."
- "Our couches "real" leather started to flake. When we called to get it fixed Rooms to Go informed us that our warranty had expired about 2 weeks prior and they..."