World Financial Group is a SCAM!!
I have recently been into the World Financial Group in Brea, CA.Not only in my opinion did they lie about what they claimed there company could do for me, they stole my money!
I fell prey to the nice words and nice facade put on by people with in the office. I felt as if they were truly a good company with the ability to help me. I feel I was misled because they present ideas and solutions to me that sounded great and almost to good to be true. That's because they were to good to be TRUE!
They were all lies after I signed papers to have them help me they told me what they couold do to help me and it was nothing what they told me in the meeting I had with associates and managers of this company. It was all just a scam to get me to hand them over money.
Please don't fall into the trap I did with this company.STAY AWAY!!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "BEWARE! www.schooloftrade.com & www.sidewaysmarkets.com is a scam and Joseph James is a fraud now desperately trying to cover up for years of deceit and lies. SOT has recently updated their..."
- "Before I even begin this review, I will be more than happy to provide bank statement transactions and my payment booklet to prove I was not only on-time with all..."
- "WFG is a complete joke. I myself have now as of yesterday been targeted to be recruited twice now. Both experiences were that of a greedy, uneducated individual with no..."
- "I purchased my PetPlan dog plan on June 9, 2009, pre-paid for quarterly coverage and was charged after the 24 hour hold on June 10, 2009. A few weeks later..."
- "My friend rented a car through RelayRides in El Segundo Ca. On 5/27/15 I borrowed the car to take things to my storage and picked up a passengenger who was..."
- "I had a blackberry to be delivered to me coming from Canada and Yes, a signature was required, however, it was supposed to be my signature and I did Not..."
- "So as you know, Tap4"Fun" games offers ingame curency with a price. In this case what i lost 1000 credits (which i know in the long run is not much..."
- "I have been ordering from Ebonyline.com for about 10 yrs and have always been pleased with their fast shipping. However, the customer service is horrible, and every time I..."
- "Never sign up for anything at all with this company other than the salesman being a nce guy, everything beyond the sale has been a complete disaster. There is absolutely..."