World Financial Group is a SCAM!!
I have recently been into the World Financial Group in Brea, CA.Not only in my opinion did they lie about what they claimed there company could do for me, they stole my money!
I fell prey to the nice words and nice facade put on by people with in the office. I felt as if they were truly a good company with the ability to help me. I feel I was misled because they present ideas and solutions to me that sounded great and almost to good to be true. That's because they were to good to be TRUE!
They were all lies after I signed papers to have them help me they told me what they couold do to help me and it was nothing what they told me in the meeting I had with associates and managers of this company. It was all just a scam to get me to hand them over money.
Please don't fall into the trap I did with this company.STAY AWAY!!!!review #199726
You may also like
- "As a 10+ year subscriber to myFICO Quarterly monitoring that includes daily monitoring of lots of information to detect identity theft at the earliest possible moment, I thought I was..."
- "The co-operative societies, with objects not confined to one state and serving the interests of members in more than one state for social and economic betterment of its members through..."
- "I am from The Payment Center in Talladega, Alabama. We have been accepting bill payments for walk in customers for 3 years. We currently service over 2500 people in our..."
- "Garnier Hair Color Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme, Bl11 Reflective Jet Blue BlackI started using this color just before Mothers Day 2014. My hair began falling out in..."
- "Panasonic = Worst customer service ever? Maybe. Just spectacularly bad ‘customer service.’ You would not BELIEVE what scumbags this company is! I called three weeks ago to find out what..."
- "Had candle burning in bathroom for 2 1/2 hours - smoke alarm went off. I went into bathroom to find candle engulfed in 6 inch flames. Doused with water to..."
- "I recently purchased 1200 buttons and 1300 wrist bands for my church for a new program with the Deacons. The buttons were perfect and 1200 of the wrist bands..."
- "I am a regular customer of things remembered but usually I always pick up what I see in store, never had issues with any in past 3-4 yrs. I realized..."
- "My 8 year old border collie developed sores all over her mouth, stopped eating, was whimpering in pain, ran a fever of 103-105 and lost her hair on her back..."